my new pup
So I have always wanted a pup of my own...since I was a kid. I remember writing letters to Santa Claus each year, begging for either a puppy or a pony. Unfortunately I never got either, but that's because I wasn't ready.
I have found the right one for me: Jack. He's a Siberian Husky/Border Collie Mix, he's super smart, loyal, playful, and loves everyone.
He loves people.
I found him at the Jackson-Teton Humane Society, where he was deemed a stray...poor thing!
He's the cutest boy there ever was.
I noticed that I haven't been big on words lately, so here are some photos!
Senior portrait!
Husky
Jackson at the Snake River Green Belt...he loves birds.
I have found the right one for me: Jack. He's a Siberian Husky/Border Collie Mix, he's super smart, loyal, playful, and loves everyone.
He loves people.
I found him at the Jackson-Teton Humane Society, where he was deemed a stray...poor thing!
He's the cutest boy there ever was.
I noticed that I haven't been big on words lately, so here are some photos!
Senior portrait!
Husky







Comments
He's handsome!
Congrats!
Chelsea, I do remember your Malamutes when we were growing up! I always loved playing with them. Are you and Lilly going to make it to the BBQ tomorrow? Hope you are well!