Visiting my grandparents

Checking out the new chicken run and coop that they built









Golden girl


Grampa and a little one.

 


Clark Fork River












Thompson Falls Dam is a seven-unit hydroelectric plant on the Clark Fork River in Thompson Falls. The units have a total generating capacity of 94 megawatts. (One megawatt can satisfy the average energy needs of 750 households).




 
The newly built fish ladder at the falls of the dam.






The white board displays the tracked fish species and numbers: 75 Rainbow Trout, 11 Cutthroat Trout, and 2 Bull Trout have passed through the fish ladder to continue up the Clark Fork.



Newly renovated High Bridge.






Beautiful day.






High Bridge over the Clark Fork.






Looking across High Bridge






This spring is along my route and has the best tasting water I have ever drank.  We always stopped here when passing through the area, it's that good.

Comments

Oh my goodness! Is this the grandma who used to make the fruit leather?! I always loved when you came home from your summer trips there :)
yup, that's her. I actually have been carrying a package of the fruit leather along my road trip. I ate it for desert last night. How are you and the family?

Popular Posts