A Trip to the Bunny Ranch



My next stop on route to Wyoming is always Bozeman, Montana, where my dear friends Eliza Strawberry and Nancy live.  Miss Strawberry is quite the rambler and adventurer in her own right, and has returned from the Oregon backcountry to Bozeman, where she currently resides in a home where her duties require her to tend to the raising and care of a small rabbit farm.  Below are some photographs we both took of some of the wonderful bunnies.






Me and a lil' bunny.






Wee thing.






































Enjoying a little bowl of water.






Oh, sorry to frighten you.














They have such personalities.






Comments

The Noisy Plume said…
Oh my gosh.
I want a rabbit this much (...........................................................................)
x 10 to the power of infinity.

So glad you had some snuggles!
x
I know!!! I was so tempted to bring one with me, but the stress of a road trip on a bunny held me back. I have a feeling that in a few short years you will have yourself a little farm full of all sorts of wonderful animals! How are the butterflies doing?

yay to snuggles!!!

Popular Posts