Moscow, Idaho to Thompson Falls, Montana- A stop at The Wolf People



I left Moscow this past Saturday to head down to Idaho Falls.  My first stop was to visit with my grandparents, but along the way I popped into a wolf education facility, Wolf People.  Below are a few shots of the gorgeous wolves. 



I think wolves are one of the most beautiful and intriguing animals out there, but living in Idaho among wolves has been interesting: I had never seen a wolf in person until I stopped at the Wolf People education center.  I just want to share some shots of these amazing animals.

























Sleepy girl.



So gorgeous.








Comments

Max said…
...those wolves are big! too bad your route didn't work out as well as it could have without snow. you'll just have to wait til next year to do it again a few weeks or so later...
I know! They were so beautiful. Thanks, this trip has been nothing like planned, but thankfully it has all worked out and I have generous friends to put me up. Talk to ya soon.
Niki East said…
You should check out: www.dailycoyote.net or maybe you already have. Phenomenal story of a woman and her coyote.

P.S. She reminds a bit of you...maybe just because of the Montana/Wyoming location.
Hi Nikki,

Thanks for checking out my blog; I'm always interested to find out how people navigate here? Did you just stumble upon this, or do we share a mutual friend?

I have read Daily Coyote, and I think Shreve is an amazing writer and photographer; her story is amazing and a very interesting one, too. I also have some friends in and around Tensleep, and have a deep appreciation for that incredible landscape, it's one of my favorite places in Wyoming.

I'm actually here in WYO right now, been branding at a friend's ranch, and riding. Where are you located?

Best,

Michelle
Anonymous said…
So glad you enjoyed your visit to Wolf People, Michelle :D You posted some really great picture of Niwa and Maiah !! Ann from Wolf People

Popular Posts