Goodbye Dear Friends
I left Moscow today, having said goodbye to many amazing people, a few that are now like family.
I believe we couldn't have made it through our first year of graduate school as well as we did without eachother. Thank you.
Gramma and Grampa
Tessa
Andrea
Amber
Lacey
Jodianne
Dallas
Brett
Ashley
Kelsey
Zach
So Andrea graduated; it was awesome. She hosted a delicious bbq-potluck yesterday and she even got a keg of Cold Smoke Scotch Ale, by the Kettlehouse Brewing Co. out of Missoula, Montana.
Keegan and Drew....being awesome. That folio most likely contains blue prints to one of Keegan's next amazing projects; the guy is talented.
My classmates beautiful little girl.
Happy baby!
Aww.
Jennie and Andrea...I love these gals.

Aria
Andrea's party was an amazing time. I got to enjoy a full day in the sun with my department and classmates, and it was the final goodbye before I head off down the road for the summer. Below is my most epic road trip: Montana, Wyoming, then back to Idaho. I can't wait!
I believe we couldn't have made it through our first year of graduate school as well as we did without eachother. Thank you.
Gramma and Grampa
Tessa
Andrea
Amber
Lacey
Jodianne
Dallas
Brett
Ashley
Kelsey
Zach
You all make things interesting, and so much fun. I mean, just look at these photos!
So Andrea graduated; it was awesome. She hosted a delicious bbq-potluck yesterday and she even got a keg of Cold Smoke Scotch Ale, by the Kettlehouse Brewing Co. out of Missoula, Montana.
Keegan and Drew....being awesome. That folio most likely contains blue prints to one of Keegan's next amazing projects; the guy is talented.
My classmates beautiful little girl.
Happy baby!
Aww.
Jennie and Andrea...I love these gals.
Aria
Smiling doggie.
Andrea's party was an amazing time. I got to enjoy a full day in the sun with my department and classmates, and it was the final goodbye before I head off down the road for the summer. Below is my most epic road trip: Montana, Wyoming, then back to Idaho. I can't wait!



Comments