No kinder place
"No kinder place exists than those where land, laughter and the day stretch long."
— Source Unknown
Little Sheep Mountain, south of Lovell, Wyoming on highway 310.
A glint of sunlight on the range, photograph taken from WY highway 287, between Lander and Jeffrey City, Wyoming.




Comments
school on the red bluffs ranch in the early 1900s. If you haven't read it ii think it should be on your list!! The book about her is Lady's Choice.
Summer's comin'! Hang in there!
How are you? Thanks for checking the blog, and I'm glad you like the photos.
I was just sent a copy of Rising From the Plains by my friend Madisen. It is my bedtime reading, and I really enjoy it. I think it's so cool that I worked at the Red Bluff Ranch, the former home of the Love family. The old school house that Mrs. Love taught in is still standing out on Twin Creek Road. PBS also did an episode on Mrs. Love....so cool.
I hope you are well! How is Lander treating you? I will be there for Brewfest this year, so we should meet up!
Best,
Michelle
xx