WOMAN! I miss the ever living, crispy wyoming S N O T out of you -- I was in Lander over the past five days and all I could think about was THE SUMMER OF 2010 in all its splendor and how much I fucking miss your presence.
We will have a reunion tour, and by the gods, it shall be GLORIOUS.
Hey Sarah! Thanks, girl. I miss you, our amazing, wild times, and of course our stomping grounds. Can't wait to see you and get back. Maybe a spring break trip can occur. Take care and keep pluggin away at all your amazing work! woo!
Comments
WOMAN! I miss the ever living, crispy wyoming S N O T out of you -- I was in Lander over the past five days and all I could think about was THE SUMMER OF 2010 in all its splendor and how much I fucking miss your presence.
We will have a reunion tour, and by the gods, it shall be GLORIOUS.