Idaho to Wyoming, with a special blog post coming up!

 Tetons, I won't be all that far from you!


Woo hoo! The Fall semester is nearing a close; this means I am that much closer to having my life back.  To put the work load in perspective: I have not taken a photograph in over a month.  In real life, I take about 100 photographs a week. 

This Thanksgiving break brings a lot to be thankful for: my supportive family; and my amazing friends, those from Wyoming, Idaho, and California, alike.  My girlfriend, Andrea, has invited me to Thanksgiving with her family in Sheridan, Wyoming.  I am thrilled, we leave tomorrow.  The trip to Wyoming will be full of fun stops, all of which I am eager to photograph and write about.  

Friday (tomorrow!) we stop in Missoula, Montana, for a night on the town (Andrea's pub, The Kettlehouse).  

Saturday will be spent with my soul-sister, Sarah Frary, in Ten Sleep, Wyoming.  We will rage into the wintery, cold night, dancing around the old Ten Sleep Saloon; a nice visit with Johnny, the owner, Rita, and all the lovely bartenders and waitresses. 

But oh, my Bighorns, I will be close to you!

Sunday will offer up the opportunity for a special blog post.  My friend, John, whom I will spill the beans about later, and myself have decided to have a blog party.  He is trained as a chef, and has a successful cooking blog, where he showcases his harvesting and culinary talents.  He has invited Andrea and I over for a lovely meal.  You won't believe the punch-line of our relationship...I really can't wait to sit down and fully write it all out!




Comments

schnitzerPHOTO said…
Hey Michelle,
I'll miss you in Ten Sleep by a day. My elk unit is near there, and I'll be arriving on Sunday afternoon. Hope you have an awesome time on the other side of the Horns! -R
Dell said…
Anglin' for free chow and bringing friends with you to boot; nice! I look forward to the new set of pics and glad to see you're well! Happy Thanksagiving.
Hi Russ,
That's awesome that you have Elk camp up there in the Bighorns. Have fun, and if you are hungry in Ten Sleep, there is a wonderful little cafe on the corner of 2nd/hwy 16 and Cottonwood. She is an excellent cook/baker.

Michelle

Popular Posts