Synchronicity
Teton Range
Red and I went to Jackson yesterday to deliver some Buck Rail fences that he had prepared for our bosses other home in Wilson. We arrived, had a nice supper in their amazing log home overlooking the Teton Range; I was floored by the beauty, but the home and my hosts made me feel so welcome and comfortable. We woke this morning and unloaded the full trailer, spacing each fence tie twelve feet apart and proceeded to drill, nail and call'em done. Our job was complete in just under two hours, and we headed into town for a quick lunch and to hit the road back to Lander.
I was standing in front of Jackson's Million Dollar Cowboy Bar, and received a phone call from Brett, one of my new housemates from Moscow. He says "Hey, Michelle, I'm in Jackson, you came to mind, so I thought I'd call and say hi!" Whoa-no less than ten minutes later, my new housemate is sitting at lunch with Red, the Bosses, and myself...How much more can the karmic god's or whatever it is going on lately, hit me over the head with undeniable signs of things unfolding as they should. Brett and I just laughed, because since meeting on Craigslist, realizing we will have studied the in the same department and with the same professors at the University of Idaho, and have many aligning interests, our whole relationship has been based on coincidence. It's almost not funny anymore.
Red and I went to Jackson yesterday to deliver some Buck Rail fences that he had prepared for our bosses other home in Wilson. We arrived, had a nice supper in their amazing log home overlooking the Teton Range; I was floored by the beauty, but the home and my hosts made me feel so welcome and comfortable. We woke this morning and unloaded the full trailer, spacing each fence tie twelve feet apart and proceeded to drill, nail and call'em done. Our job was complete in just under two hours, and we headed into town for a quick lunch and to hit the road back to Lander.
I was standing in front of Jackson's Million Dollar Cowboy Bar, and received a phone call from Brett, one of my new housemates from Moscow. He says "Hey, Michelle, I'm in Jackson, you came to mind, so I thought I'd call and say hi!" Whoa-no less than ten minutes later, my new housemate is sitting at lunch with Red, the Bosses, and myself...How much more can the karmic god's or whatever it is going on lately, hit me over the head with undeniable signs of things unfolding as they should. Brett and I just laughed, because since meeting on Craigslist, realizing we will have studied the in the same department and with the same professors at the University of Idaho, and have many aligning interests, our whole relationship has been based on coincidence. It's almost not funny anymore.

Comments