Bigger, in this case, is better


I'm trying something new around here. Thanks to this wonderful site, I have learned to tweak html code, and have finally increased the format and size of this blog. I am so glad; I will now post larger and higher resolution photographs. With most of these images coming from Wyoming, it is only fitting. I hope you enjoy this big change as much as I will.

Comments

Sally said…
bigger is definitely better with our Wyoming vistas.

Hey Michelle, great to meet you and thanks for the campground tip!! I got a bi-level spot with a secluded upper level for my tent and nary a mosquito! It was perfectly awesome!

Give me a shout when you're ready for a beverage!
Sally said…
bigger is definitely better with our Wyoming vistas.

Hey Michelle, great to meet you and thanks for the campground tip!! I got a bi-level spot with a secluded upper level for my tent and nary a mosquito! It was perfectly awesome!

Give me a shout when you're ready for a beverage!
Hi Sally,

It was super good to meet you as well. So funny how small of a world this really is. I'm really glad you liked the campground; its where I always stay. I love waking up and looking to the canyon walls above, so wonderful.

I certainly will will in touch.

Popular Posts