Choices


The North pasture at the HF Bar Ranch



It's starting to sink in. I am moving to Wyoming.  I will be working on a ranch. I am really excited, but a little nervous too. I have never been to Wyoming, so I really do not have a point of reference. I have done some ranch work, so I am not too worried about that, it's just the fact that I am leaving on my own to do something completely of my choosing--I really have never done that.

I went to school (which I loved), like it is advised to do; I have a great job and have gained valuable working experience, which the parents told me to do. I realized I was missing any experience done solely at the hands of my decision making process...no matter how unrealistic or optimistic it can be.

Whatever...

As Morgan recently told me:

"You never reqret the trip you took, but the one you did not."

Thanks Morg!

Comments

Glatty said…
I applaud you and agree with Morgan.
mmmary said…
Congratualtions! TOday is your day. Youre off to Great Places! Youre off and away! You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know And YOU are the gal who'll decide where to go.- Dr. Seuss

Popular Posts